Thursday, October 09, 2008

Recent information on Ecozone Ecoballs

Sunday Mirror - TO THE TEST: Green laundry cleaners

Sun, 07 Jan 2007 08:00:00 GMT
January 7, 2007 -- Bio-D washing powder, pounds 6.90 for 2kg, Spirit of Nature (0870 725 9885) THIS vegetable- and mineralbased washing powder is made in Britain....

Contact us if you have any questions.

Detergent alternative

Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:05:32 EDT
Aside from producing your own dishwasher detergent, you may consider using a soapfree detergent for your laundry. Eco Ball (www. ecozone. co. uk), Aqua Ball (http://www. aquaball. ... My neighbour told me EcoBalls washed chewing gum out of a favourite polyester dress of hers!...Washing at higher temperatures (60 or 90 Celsius) worked for me - remember to remove the rubber rings on the EcoBalls, they will lose their shape used at temperatures a bove 50 Celsius. ... Ecozone informed me over a year ago they had found a European distributor - but still no news....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Socializer

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home



Add to My AOL
Add to My Yahoo!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?