Thursday, September 11, 2008

Health and Wellbeing Info

Freeplay Radios TopicsEthylene Gas Guardian



Don't tell me it was because some of us did not have enough to eat, because even then we had those who were financially comfortable but did look after themselves. Their health and well being was as it should be.
View this website for more Info on...
Ethylene Gas Guardian

5.11: Fetish

10 Sep 2008
... You might instead pick up a couple of Motorola's TalkAbout radios, a grown-up version of ... The AM/FM Freeplay runs for more than an hour on just one 30-second ...

Fun nights at the SE Area YMCA - Woodbury Bulletin

Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:35:20 GMT

Fun nights at the SE Area YMCA
Woodbury Bulletin, MN - Sep 9, 2008
Activities include games, crafts, free play, gym time and a snack. The cost is $15 per child. Pre-registration is required. YMCA membership is not needed ...


Contact us if you have any questions.

Freeplay RadiosTaking Baby Steps To Better Health


Taking Baby Steps to Better Health

I was out working with my friend and noticed that my eyesight was a little fuzzy. Mentioned it to him and said "I guess I need to get to the doctor and get checked out." Well, my brother was getting married and the family was in town plus I was preparing to move so I decided to wait until after all these tasks were complete.

The day after my brother got married I had a stroke. At the emergency room I was also found to have out of control diabetes. Next day the doctor put me on blood sugar pills and other drugs. I had a decision to make. Did I want to beat this problem or just let it get worse?

My doctor didn?t have any diet change advice for me, but I needed it. Decision # 1 - If I?m going to get better I cannot depend on him to do it. It is up to me to learn what needs changing. After some searching found some resources online to help, one of which was Dr. Barry Sear?s books.

I learned that my eating habits were all wrong.

Decision # 2 I had to change my habits. Let me share a few simple changes that helped me and may help anyone. The government has found that most of us eat too few fruits and vegetables. One way I?ve found to catch up on my missing fruits is by drinking a liquid plant and fruit nutritional drink daily.

Here are a few helpful steps to better eating:

? Stock up on fruits, veggies, raw unsalted nuts and seeds. Now when you have a hankering to reach for potato chips or crackers reach for a handful of nuts, celery, cherries, an apple or orange. To eat foods that are good for you, you must have them handy.

? Limit your portion sizes of meat to about half what they want to feed you at the steakhouse. We found that 4 ounces was just fine with us after we learned to eat less.

? Replace the french fries with a cup of fruit or a sweet potato without the sugar, when available.

? Give up the cow milk unless you are a baby cow. Almond or rice milk taste pretty good if you have to wet something down. You certainly don?t need all that excess protein.

? Steer clear of the artificial sweeteners. I think they're dangerous.

? Prepackaged cereals are a problem as they are full of sugar and added synthetic vitamins to make them appear to be healthy. The least processed cereals like steel cut oats are much healthier. Learn to read food labels.

? Wean yourself off the soft drinks. You don?t need all the sugar and all that phosphorous could be causing bone loss by flushing calcium out of your bones.

Learn not to eat late at night. Foods eaten right before bedtime can be stored away as fat. A few nuts and a little water can banish any late night hunger urges.

What have been my results? I am no longer on diabetes medication and I?m 58 pounds lighter than a few years ago. Learn more on my web sites.

Darryl Van Kirk has been self employed the majority of his life and working from home 9 of the last 10 years. One of his current projects is the web site resource: start-a-work-at-home-business.com He is also involved in other home based business ventures.




Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Yaoh) - 250ml
Sore Throat
Wheatgrass
|

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Socializer

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home



Add to My AOL
Add to My Yahoo!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?