Saturday, July 05, 2008

Have you heard of Windup Light

Windup LightNbc Passions

Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:15:11 EDT
Byrd found his unique windup . Thanks to Lancy Passion @ NBC for posting this....

Earth Day is about taking my money and making me feel guilty - Winnipeg Free Press

Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:23:00 GMT
I was driving to work Monday morning, griping about the price of gas and suspecting the grinding sound I heard was the sound of my brakes telling me I'll be shelling out another ...

Boston Red Sox - ESPN.com

Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:07:00 GMT
Reliever B.J. Ryan threw a bullpen session Thursday in the Blue Jays' spring training camp in Dunedin, Fla., according to MLB.com. He didn't experience any discomfort in his left ...

New Equipment Digest - Wind-up LED flashlight: always ready, no batteries needed.

Fri, 01 Sep 2006 07:00:00 GMT
September 1, 2006 -- Emerge 'N See Light flashlight generates light anywhere, at any time, with only a few turns of its hideaway handle--there are no batteries....

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Socializer

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home



Add to My AOL
Add to My Yahoo!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?